On 10 Jan 2011 at 14:26, David W. Fenton wrote:

> I wouldn't pay money to get better results, though. But my
> requirements here are very limited and the scores quite simple (I'm
> not bothered, for instance, with the fact that I have to type the
> lyrics in myself).

And I forgot to add:

Try it and see how the results are. It may take some tweaking of
settings to make it work.

And I forgot to mention that with some versions of Smartscore Lite
you have to feed it graphics files (maybe later versions can take
PDFs directly), so you'll need some method for generating graphics
from a PDF, if your source is a PDF (I use PDF995 and PDFEdit995).