On 2/2/2011 4:14 PM, dc wrote:
David H. Bailey écrit:
But I am still curious as to why Dennis wanted to put a term at the
bottom of the page. What is in the music which might otherwise make a
person simply stop as if it were the end of the movement?

This is a piece in rondeau form: the first two pages end with a repeat
of the rondeau (marked Da capo in the source), with a double bar. But
the rondeau itself has a repeat, so one might think there are no more
repeats after the page turn. Since there are no visual differences
between a repeat and a final bar line with a repeat.

Then I would put either "V.S." or "Volta subito" to tell the player to go right on.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com