I really thought this problem had been solved in the last few versions of
Finale, but it is occurring in Finale (Windows) 2011.r2:

This is actually for the concert for which I just posted a program.  I have
to print a new set of parts, and since this work was written under a small
grant from the The Indiana Arts Commission, with some of the money coming
from the (currently-embattled) National Endowment From the Arts, I am
supposed to put logos for both groups on the score and parts.

So I have entered the two graphics files, down at the bottom of the first
score page.  They are OK on the score, show up in all the linked parts, but,
when the file knows I am approaching printing time, they vanish.  When they
get in this shy mood, I can re-enter them (tiffs, jpgs, pngs, all act the
same) and they look just fine until I save the file, at which point they may
still appear on the screen, but they are gone once I re-draw, exit and
reload, or print.

I do not recall having this problem with any graphics besides these two
logos, but I have downloaded numerous different versions of them, and all
have this problem.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of behavior?  Does anyone know a
solution?

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to