My problem is usually the opposite - I want to lose space if say I have hemi-demis at the end of a bar. I can lose it per bar with the measure tool but wonder if there is a global adjustment somewhere? Or else one somewhere that says 'If the last note is a 32nd or less don't add space'.

Steve P.

On 12 Feb 2011, at 17:13, Christopher Smith wrote:

One quick way I have used is to click "Articulations" as an item to adjust for in music spacing, then make a blank articulation that I can drag or nudge right to force space. The amount of white space at the beginning and end of measures is set globally for the document.

Christopher


On Sat Feb 12, at SaturdayFeb 12 11:06 AM, Steve Parker wrote:

Two quick questions..

Is there any setting that alters the amount of whitespace at the end of each bar?

Is there any way of automatically altering it after particular note values?

Thanks!

Steve P.
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to