Man, you are a moron huh? I mean, you are using Glenn beck and Bill
O'Reilly? What purpose does bringing these people into this
discussion?

 Whatever. I think anyone that reads your posts will see them for what
they are.....ill-informed. Apple makes great products, and if one is
looking for a new system they should spend money on it. Windows
systems as well, lots of ram, etc. NOT the $300 special Mr. Clown is
suggesting.....I mean, he knows all about stuff. He's on that Internet
thing with the tubes. And can readily link to images of Glenn beck....

Sent from my iSomething