I think it's funny when old people get upset. You are like what, 60,
and you are using childish references, Glenn beck pictures, and
O'Reily references that maybe two other people get? And ass
references? Really?

Sales figures matter. Why would Apple be in the tops there if they
didn't make good products? And 10% of the market is not a true figure.
That is figuring in work machines. I believe allthingsd did a study
last year saying the numbers of home machines another matter. That is
what amazon is showing. What real people buy. Not the imaginary 10%
number you are fixating on....maybe anally as you seem to be in that
area now for whatever reason. Of course you think apple has problems
with it's phones but again, the sales numbers don't show that at
all......but doesn't really matter for a myopic such as yourself.
didn't they sell something like 18 million of those phones last
quarter?

I never say NOT to get windows. Just don't get the $300 machine. Its
clown-ish. Again, even D. Fenton agrees that it is stupid.

Sent from my iSomething