Sigh.....where is the "facts" to support this? There is absolutely NO PROOF of
this. Period. Apple simply took the great selling App Store they had for their
iOS devices and brought it to the Mac. Yes, they are a little strict but one
does not have to get their software through that.

And Macs do not have viruses. Ever. They have had a couple of malware and
trojans, but not a virus.

There is a lot of FUD going on here......

--
Eric Dannewitz
Musician/Polymath