Oops...back to the drawing board..I ran into a problem on  how to make
it work withIN a word where you've got hypens to deal with. I tried a
forced hyphen but didn't think that would work and it didn't.. What
DID work but with a problem attached was "Sav-(fp)-ior" --> that's two
regular hypens on each side of a forced space (fp)

The word then worked but I have two hyphens where only one is desired,
and if I could mke oe invisible I'd still have to move the remaining
hypjen to make it look right. I havent seen a way to move a hyphen,
and after all would that be less work than typing the lyrics and
abandoning CLick Assignment?

RH