I tossed this out a couple weeks back and only heard from Chuck.  Has anyone 
had ANY contact at all with Tobias regarding the status of TGTools?  I 
wholeheartedly agree with everyone here who finds them indispensable to our 
work flow, and I would be more than happy to pay an upgrade fee to keep them 
running smoothly.

Or, MakeMusic, buy out Tobias and keep these developed.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios

On Jul 4, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

> For the benefit of the MM employees on this list, I have to say that I 
> completely agree. TGTools is an absolutely essential part of my 
> workflow, in ways large and small.
> 
> Aaron.
> 
> On 7/4/2012 2:35 PM, Henry Howey wrote:
>> I'm noticing that several of the tools are now inoperable.
>> 
>> MakeMusic MUST acquire and maintain TGTOOLS. I'm sure Garritan and MusicXML 
>> were not cheap. TGTOOLS would be much less.
>> 
>> Henry Howey
>> 
>> Sent from my iWhatever
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to