Jari W. offered this the other day. Not sure if this is at all the same, or if his solution applies to anything other than music fonts. Maybe someone else can chime in.
On 2012-06-27 19:43, Chuck Israels wrote: > I am out of town for a week but would be interested to hear if > the Bill Duncan FAN issue has been resolved, so that I will > know what to do when I get home. There were issues with some > symbols showing up in slot positions in the editing matrix > that were literally off the grid and therefore next to > impossible to access in order edit the FAN files. But that's caused by the font not being listed in MacSymbolFonts.txt. Add any 3rd party music fonts you use to that file, and the problem will go away. On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Clay Zambo <[email protected]> wrote: > With every musical-theatre project I compose, I choose a distinct display > font for song titles. I installed the font for my upcoming project > (blossom.ttf), set up the project's template to use it in Finale 2010, and > life was good. > > Then MakeMusic offered the great deal on 2012, so I bought and installed > that, opened my project template in 2012, and Blossom won't show up in the > font list. Other fonts I've installed since *do* show up, though. Any > idea what the problem might be, or how to remedy it? > > Thanks, > Clay > > (Fin2012, Mac OSX 10.6.8) > > > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
