Sorry, found out that the distance is changed in Score Manager => Other.

That fixes the reading problem, but then the time signature gets ugly. It went 
off-center when the 5th line was removed. Any solutions?

Klaus





>________________________________
> From: Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre <[email protected]>
>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
>Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 3:28 PM
>Subject: [Finale] Distance between lines in a TAB staff
> 
>I never really have worked with tabulature, even if I have been presented for 
>the principles many years ago.
>
>Having taken up the very small UBass (ukulele bass playing in the correct 
>contrabass octave) I saw potentials for chord playing beyond those of the long 
>frets on other basses. I wrote some two-part settings and some that used up to 
>4 notes simultaneously. This was done in standard contrabass notation, which I 
>then learned that some bass players don’t read.
>
>Somehow I found out to create a 4-line bass tablature. Also found out to edit 
>string/fret #.
>
>But if the numbers on adjacent string shall not overlap (which makes reading 
>very tough), then the font shall be so small that reading also gets 
>problematic alone from the size. I would like a bigger distance between the 4 
>tab lines, but I cannot find out how to do that. I haven’t seen it among the 
>other tab options.
>
>Klaus
>_______________________________________________
>Finale mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to