Greetings, Klaus!

I had some experience with this when I assisted Bruce Eisenbeil, an outstanding
guitarist from the list. The dialogue for this has been transferred from the
edit staff menu to the scoremanager window on the instrument list page. In the
lower right section of the window is a drop down menu for various staff layout
options wherein you are able to increase or decrease the distances between
various staff layouts as well as add or subtract lines.

This might help you solve the problem.

Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl