If this is a sudden problem, the first thing I would try is clearing the font 
cache.
Here is a link that should help from MakeMusic:

http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=6&m=348859

If that doesn't work, not sure what to do next.

David Froom

> I am using Finale 2011 on Mac OS 10.5.8. Forgive me if this is a stupid 
> question--I'm not even sure if it's a Finale problem. 
> 
> 
> I am editing a large orchestral score, and every few days I make a PDF copy 
> for reference. In the past two days, the PDF has suddenly been showing up 
> wrong in Preview - hash marks in place of whole rests, gibberish signs (the 
> Dal Segno, for instance) appearing in weird places. It also prints that way. 
> I hadn't changed any settings or preferences, or downloaded anything new. 
> 
> 
> I just downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader and in Reader the score 
> looks fine and prints fine. But I hate Reader and far prefer Preview. Can 
> anyone give me a fix or a reason for this?
> 
> 
> Allen

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to