Hmmmm...never tried that much of a load. My MLB I watch on my iPad. ;-)

I'll try some multi-client & see what happens. John Mayberry just HRd for 
phila. Yankees & White Sox lost.

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.

On Aug 31, 2012, at 10:39 PM, "Dennis Bathory-Kitsz" <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> On Fri, August 31, 2012 10:21 pm, Williams, Jim wrote:
>> That's probably the expected behavior. Audio apps don't often like to share
>> the same driver unless it's specifically multi-client.
> 
> This is Windows with a Saffire Pro 40. I can have multiple clients running at
> the same time -- VLC, Sonar, Vegas, Audition, YouTube, MLB... Only running
> Finale causes everybody else to distort.
> 
> Dennis
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to