I do not have the specific Ricoh you're asking about. However, our church
office (where I'm director of music) has a Ricoh copier that is also the
printer for all of us staff. It works well and produces excellent copy. It
prints all of our bulletins and other materials. I have duplexed heavyweight
paper with it both 8.5 X 11 and 11 X 17. Only thing is I don't how the quality
of that machine relates to the quality of the one you're considering.

Hope this helps.

George Brooke