If they have a RTAS plugin included with it, yes.

Honestly though, there are a lot of other libraries that sound a LOT 
better......and you might want to consider looking into some of them if you 
plan on doing VI work in something other than Finale. 

NOT Sent from a iBoat
--

On Dec 19, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just got an email ad for Garritan -- buy two sound libraries, get one
> free. Since I've never made playback a priority in Finale, I've never used
> Garritan before; I've never installed the version that comes with Finale on
> my machine . But, I have a few projects lined up for the new year that
> could benefit from some higher quality playback.
> If I take advantage of this offer, will I be buying libraries that I
> already have since they were bundled with Finale?
> Can you use Garritan libraries with other programs like ProTools?
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to