Hi Ryan,

Finale includes a light collection of sounds from Personal Orchestra, Jazz
and Big Band, Concert and Marching Band, World, and Tapspace Virtual
Drumline 2 (not a Garritan product). Each library have many more sounds
than the sample included with Finale.

ARIA (the sample player for Garritan) ships with both VST and AU plug-in
types along with RTAS as well for Pro Tools users.
___________________________________
Justin Phillips
Senior Product Manager
  
M 952 € 388 € 3064     D 952 € 818 € 3819
F  952 € 818 € 3919     www.makemusic.com <http://www.makemusic.com/>
 
 <http://www.makemusic.com/>




On 12/19/12 12:16 PM, "Ryan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Just got an email ad for Garritan -- buy two sound libraries, get one
>free. Since I've never made playback a priority in Finale, I've never used
>Garritan before; I've never installed the version that comes with Finale
>on
>my machine . But, I have a few projects lined up for the new year that
>could benefit from some higher quality playback.
>If I take advantage of this offer, will I be buying libraries that I
>already have since they were bundled with Finale?
>Can you use Garritan libraries with other programs like ProTools?
>_______________________________________________
>Finale mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to