All of them require workarounds.

The 8va thing I would to with an octave transposing staff style (in the
part).

For different clefs on a shared staff, you could try changing the
instrument of the part only. That, or using a transposing staff style that
imposes the clef you want.

Many times I have to use staff styles to hide/show clefs or put in clefs as
expressions.