Chuck,
I have a 5200 that initially had IP address problems. I did a hard re-set
(back to factory shipped config) and everything worked as it should. Maybe
this works for you - maybe not.
Roger

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Chuck Israels <[email protected]>wrote:

> HP 5000 users please help.
>
> In troubleshooting wireless printing issues I had to reset the printers on
> my Mac.  In that process, I lost the IP address of the Ethernet connected
> HP printer.  Although I eventually found its address preserved in the print
> dialog window on another computer, I had tried to find it by menu diving on
> the printer itself - something I have not had to do before.  I did manage
> to re-add the printer with its IP address, but I must have inadvertently
> fouled up something while looking through the printer menus, because now
> everything prints in landscape orientation no matter what is selected in
> Finale's printer page setup dialog.  Can any one shed light on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck
>
>
> Chuck Israels
> 8831 SE 12th Ave.
> Portland, OR 97202-7097
>
> land line: (503) 954-2107
> cell phone: (360) 201-3434
>
> <www.chuckisraelsjazz.com>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to