On Jan 20, 2013, at 1:49 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

> I've dealt with this before and the lyrics get reduced along with the reduced
> noteheads, plus you have to assign them to a different layer and that causes
> lyric extension issues. I could try using a fixed font size for the lyrics,
> but that starts to get touchy, especially since I can't specify fractional
> point sizes.

Yes, I've had that problem, too.  In my earlier answer I was just describing
what I feel the page should look like not how to code it. It does sometimes
require minor kludging if you need the lyrics to align with the cue notes.

I've had the same problem with reduced notes for cadenzas. That's actually been
more of an issue for me than multiple verses, but it's the same idea.

I wish there were a way to make the lyric % not reflect the note %, and/or
allow us to choose fractional sizes.

mdl