Trash the finale preferences?

Steve P. 

On 7 Feb 2013, at 08:33, "Vosbein, Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I am having a problem trying to print parts. (I am using Finale 2012c Mac)
> 
> I have a quintet score. I have edited the linked parts and am ready to print. 
> When I select PRINT, I don't see the "Select Score and Parts for Printing 
> dialog box." It goes right to the Mac Print window. If I click print, only 
> the score prints. Nothing I have done will allow me to print the parts.
> 
> I have tried to re-generate parts. I have tried printing with one of the 
> parts showing. I created a new quintet score, generated parts, and had the 
> same results.
> 
> If I click EXTRACT PARTS, that works fine, but that, of course makes new 
> files, no longer linked.
> 
> I have used this feature many times in the past, although probably not since 
> the latest 2012c update came out.
> 
> I tried creating a new file and had the same result. I tried opening older 
> files that I had generated and printed linked parts from and Finale took me 
> right to the Mac print window, bypassing the  "Select Score and Parts for 
> Printing dialog box."
> 
> Any suggestions? 
> 
> Thanks!!!
> 
> 
> Terry Vosbein
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to