Stephen,

1. what shows when you've checked margins is not the same thing.

2. view menu; grid/guide; check, show guides

3. view menu; show; rulers

4. with cursor in rule, double click and the blue line with a heart shaped
arrow head, will appear on the page under all tools, including page layout.

My first attempt was with the margins showing. It took Jef's reply to help me
make the connection.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl