I'm sorry, the manual probably means NOT the user library but the computer's.
But never mind what the manual says. I've checked both user and computer
Library folders manually and found Component Files folder in NEITHER of them.
How do you edit/save default files? BTW, I get to my user library from a link
in the sidebar. Very convenient!