Hi Robert,

That method actually clears the positioning on the top staff as well! Hence my
frustration.

However, while messing around with it just now, however, I discovered that if I
invoke the Expression Assignment dialog box on the rehearsal letter attached to
the Violin I staff, I can enter an offset of zero in both boxes and it will
return to the default position without touching the top staff. So that would
seem to be the best method to use going forward.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org