Just trying to guess, as I usually export graphic formats from finale.
I would verify if the eps files have been embedded or where linked to the 
finale file; if linked, a path should be needed for finale to reconnect to the 
original source. This is usually a case when moving files containing graphics.

Giovanni


--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.eu

>I have a large number of band method files containing fingering chart
>graphics imported into Finale as eps files.  These worked great in
>Finale 2012, but when I open them in Finale 2014 I just get a dark box
>where the graphics should be.  Anyone encounter this?  Does 2014 not
>support eps?
>
>Thanks,
>Brian Appleby
>ApRo Music
>
>_______________________________________________
>Finale mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
>To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>[email protected]
>




_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to