Thanks Klaus, I'm surprised I've never heard of it before.

From: "Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] OT Pistone?


> Eb cornet.
>
> Klaus
>
>
>>________________________________
>> From: Peter Taylor <[email protected]>
>>To: [email protected]
>>Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:40 AM
>>Subject: [Finale] OT Pistone?
>>
>>
>>What's the modern English instrument equivalent to a "Pistone Mib" please?
>>Am I right in assuming it is a Soprano Eb, not a Tenor.
>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2014.0.4335 / Virus Database: 3722/7197 - Release Date: 03/14/14
> 


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to