I'm not using Fin2012 yet, on 2011 it was:
- create second ending
- insert note
- in Windows, ctrl+ would make the backward slur

but several times I experimented that this does not always work and I
could not find the reason.
I also tried to modify the slur through the Edit frame window but
without success...