File:GMStandardDrumMap.gif - Wikimedia Commons

   File:GMStandardDrumMap.gif - Wikimedia Commons
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following
licenses:
View on commons.wikimedia.org Preview by Yahoo

 This is one of several percussion map layouts on the internet.

Here is one from the general MIDI manufacturers group:

GM1 Sound Set

 GM1 Sound Set
General MIDI's most recognized feature is the defined list of sounds or
"patches".
View on www.midi.org Preview by Yahoo

Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com