I don't know about Parallells, but I'm pretty sure Fusion will create a a
virtual from your Windows hard drive, so that there is no need to buy a new
license. That said, if you are moving away from XP, you've got to buy a new
license anyway.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Giovanni Andreani <i...@giovanniandreani.eu