If you re-installed Finale 2012 from the website, it should have installed the
relevant files into your library. If you go through these steps, what do you
see:

- In the Finder, choose the “Go” menu.
- With the menu still open, press the Option (“alt”) key.
- “Library” should appear in the menu when you press the Option key. This is
your user Library. Open it and navigate through the folders  Application
Support > MakeMusic > Finale 2012 > Music Files > Document Styles.

Are these folders in there?