I’m happy that worked!

There’s a lesson in here for many Finale users:

***** Don’t bother with editing "Maestro Font Default”! *****

That file is no longer used by the Setup Wizard. It is only used when you
choose New Default Document from the File menu. Forget about it. Instead, edit
one of the Document Styles documents, or create your own one.