hi jim, they would have had to move the date back
further than the last day before their vacation
for thenm to get it out of the way before the
vacation ;-)

no explanation, just a new deadline!

--

NEW RELEASE!!! neueweise -- fonts for new music and traditional notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts

shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  translation  +  arts management
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise