Hi all,

So after a year and a half of owning a Ricoh AP6330N, I have — somewhat
sheepishly — just today discovered it can actually handle 12"x18" paper. (I had
until now just assumed that it had the same size limitations as its
predecessor, the Ricoh AP2610, which maxed out at 11"x17". In retrospect this
was really, really dumb.)

Obviously that is a bit of a game changer for me! I have previously been
printing on individual 9"x12" sheets and taping them using the VPC machine.
This is no longer necessary (or remotely desirable) now that I know I can print
directly to 12"x18".

I'm curious what people's workflow is to create booklet parts on a Mac —
presumably it's best print to PDF first, then use booklet software to assemble
the 12x18 signatures? Are there apps that people would recommend for this
purpose? I have Bookbinder's Collator, but it's not the most intelligent piece
of software I've ever used.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----