I have a problem a bit different from the formatting and oversize concerns
of late. I am making a special edition of the trombone section parts from
the Ring of the Nibelung. Most of the work is straightforward and doesn't
present a problem. However, when the music uses the motif from the "Ride of
the Valkyries" [dotted eighth, sixteenth, eighth] under a triplet bracket,
the beam for the sixteenth not comes out on the right side [the "wrong"
side] of the stem of the note. I have looked in the help files and found
nothing to help with this. Any ideas?

Phil Brink

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Raymond Horton <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I am thinking of attending the FREE ASCAP Composer Career Workshop
> in Nashville, TN, especially if I can get someone from the Louisville
> area (or even on the way from Louisville to Nashville) to ride with
> me. Any takers?
>
> Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 2pm - 6pm
>
> Benson Auditorium, Trevecca Nazarene University
> 333 Murfreesboro Road
> Nashville, TN
>
> Again, please excuse the cross-post.
>
>
>
> Raymond Horton
> Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
> Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
> Composer, Arranger
> VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>



-- 
Philip Brink
Instructor of Trombone
College of Music, Mahidol University
25/25 Phutthamonthon Sai 4
Salaya, Nakhonpathom 73170
Thailand
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to