Oh, and please send in a report to Tech Support. They won’t fix it unless 
people complain.

Christopher


> On Aug 31, 2015, at 4:44 AM, Philip Brink <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have a problem a bit different from the formatting and oversize concerns
> of late. I am making a special edition of the trombone section parts from
> the Ring of the Nibelung. Most of the work is straightforward and doesn't
> present a problem. However, when the music uses the motif from the "Ride of
> the Valkyries" [dotted eighth, sixteenth, eighth] under a triplet bracket,
> the beam for the sixteenth not comes out on the right side [the "wrong"
> side] of the stem of the note. I have looked in the help files and found
> nothing to help with this. Any ideas?
> 
> Phil Brink


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to