This may answer your question and help.  I go back in forth between the two 
view frequently when adding cue notes to a score.  What I do in either view is 
simply hilight the measure stack by Cmd-Clicking on a measure.  Then I hit 
Cmd-E to switch views.  It goes right to the higlighted measures.  This is on a 
Mac, but it should be similar if you’re on Windows.

HTH


***************************
J D Thomas
ThomaStudios



> On Oct 8, 2015, at 2:09 AM, Patsy Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I know someone told me how to transfer Scroll view spacing to Page view and 
> I can't now find it again to tell my husband. His removing top staves from 
> the system then moving the whole lot up worked fine in Scroll view but 
> doesn't transfer to Page.
> 
> In haste
> 
> Patsy
> 
> -- 
> Patsy Moore: [email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
> 


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to