I’m hoping others can confirm my memory on upgrades.  It’s my understanding
that F12 is the compatibility link between the post 12 version database
structure and the legacy versions.  That is, F14 won’t open an F09 file
directly.  The process to bring forward legacy files is to open and save from
F2012 which will make it available to later versions like F14.5.  Is that true?