Fra: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] På vegne av Chuck
Israels
Sendt: mandag 19. september 2016 19.41
Til: <finale@shsu.edu> <finale@shsu.edu>
Emne: Re: [Finale] MacFin v25 Programming tool set causes fatal Preferences
corruption?

Hi Darcy,

Yes, I have reproduced this behavior.  Glad I saved extra preference files!

Definitely a bug, and the smaller tool icons are a pain in the neck for old
eyes. (I know - it’s for laptop users.)  How many years have I been asking for
the old tool icon design?  They always say, “It’s complicated, but we’ll get to
it.”

Chuck

> On Sep 18, 2016, at 11:31 PM, Darcy James Argue <djar...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone else confirm this? (MacFin v25 on OS X 10.11.6)
>
> Steps:
>
> 1) Launch Finale with a known good set of preferences.
>
> 2) Hold down option and go View > Program Tool Set 1
>
> 3) File > Save Preferences
>
> 4) Quit Finale
>
> 5) Re-launch Finale. Finale will crash on quit.
>
> Can anyone reproduce?
>
> Cheers,
>
> — DJA
> -----