> On Sep 19, 2016, at 11:55 AM, Darcy James Argue <djar...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Chuck,
>
> Thanks for testing, and yes, glad you saved prefs beforehand!
>
> The “Large Icons” option in v25 should help make the tools more visible, no?

Yeah, except the prefs are now in a different place, so I hadn’t saved them!
Nuts.  Rebuild time, and now I know they are in the Application Support library
under com.makemusic.plist (and there’s another whose name I forgot), so I will
have to make copies of those now.

Didn’t see the large icons option in v125.  I will look for it.

Thanks,

Chuck

> Cheers,
>
> — DJA
> -----
> http://secretsocietymusic.org
>

>> On Sep 19, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Chuck Israels <cisra...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Darcy,
>>
>> Yes, I have reproduced this behavior.  Glad I saved extra preference files!
>>
>> Definitely a bug, and the smaller tool icons are a pain in the neck for old
>> eyes. (I know - it’s for laptop users.)  How many years have I been asking
>> for the old tool icon design?  They always say, “It’s complicated, but we’ll
>> get to it.”
>>
>> Chuck
>>

>>> On Sep 18, 2016, at 11:31 PM, Darcy James Argue <djar...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Can anyone else confirm this? (MacFin v25 on OS X 10.11.6)
>>>
>>> Steps:
>>>
>>> 1) Launch Finale with a known good set of preferences.
>>>
>>> 2) Hold down option and go View > Program Tool Set 1
>>>
>>> 3) File > Save Preferences
>>>
>>> 4) Quit Finale
>>>
>>> 5) Re-launch Finale. Finale will crash on quit.
>>>
>>> Can anyone reproduce?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> — DJA
>>> -----