Under Document Option, in Music Spacing, choose for Manual Positioning>Clear.
Then in the measure with the Selection Tool, hit 4 to respace. All note heads
should align correctly. If you WANT to keep your manual spacing, choose
“Ignore” instead, then in Speedy Entry manually drag the note to where you want
it. The actual spacing may vary a bit once the frame closes, so it might take a
couple of tries.

Christopher