Yes, but how do you scan into Finale from a 3rd party scanner?
John Witmer
Clemson Downs Retirement Community

On 9/26/2016 10:10:16 AM, Eric Dannewitz <ericd...@jazz-sax.com> wrote:
Well, to be fair, makemusic is owned by a company who also owns Alfred music,
which is like one of the biggest music publishers in the world.....so.....

Plus, there are plenty of third party programs that do a better job of scanning.

Sent from my iSomething