I get this all the time from one of my more anal retentive clients!  So I just
create the first one, get it the way I want it to look, and then copy to all
other staves using Robert’s Mass Mover from Patterson plugins.  It works great
and fast.

If you don’t own this plugin set, you should.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios