did anyone else see this on the finale website?  can no longer find
the page where i came across it, but thought i would share it, it
really is a beautiful thing.

1. We admitted we were powerless without our client base -- that our
software had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that the reasoning of our client base could
restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to take care
of our clients as they deserve.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to our clients, to ourselves, and to our shareholders the
exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to work hard to remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked our client base to forgive us of our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all outstanding issues and bugs, and became willing
to correct them on our own time and budget in a timely fashion.
9. Made direct improvements to our software, and continue to do so
instead of just pretending to have forgotten the problems and hoping
they would eventually go away.
10. Continued to take personal inventory, and when we were wrong,
promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through focus and dedication to improve our conscious
contact with our client base which we now strive to understand and
support better, promising to improve our knowledge and to find the
power to carry that out.
12. Having had a professional awakening as the result of these steps,
we insisted on carrying this message publicly to show our committment
to our betterment, and promise to practice these principles in all
our affairs.

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts.html

shirling & neueweise | http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise