From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu <finale-boun...@shsu.edu> on behalf of Barbara
Touburg <btoub...@online.nl>
Sent: March 6, 2017 7:47 AM
To: Finale
Subject: [Finale] VVOT: translation from Hebrew

Hello list,

Is there anyone who can read and translate Hebrew?

For example:

---

Savree maranun
verabonun verobotay
Baruch atah Adonai eloheynu
melech ha-olam

---

or point me to an internetsite where I can find this text and a translation?

Very much obliged!
lists.shsu.edu
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Finale Archives.
(The current archive is only available to the list ...

finale-unsubscr...@shsu.edu