I don’t like the JazzFont. I remember buying before MakeMusic bought it and
included it with Finale. It was cool at the time, but that was the 90s.

I really have stuck with the Articulations font that the late great Bill Duncan
put together for Finale. It has all the articulations one needs, and you get to
use Maestro font. Doesn’t get much better than that.