About 30 examples of handwritten fonts in Finale can be found in the
Music Font Comparison:
https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=AshMusic&example=1

Four handwritten fonts for Finale are included in the free Elbsound
Music Font Package (based on GoldenAge
<https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=GldngFIN&example=1>,
Improviso
<https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=ImprvFIN&example=1>,
JazzyBasic
<https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=JzBscFIN&example=1>
and LilyJazz
<https://elbsound.studio/music-font-comparison.php?font=LijazFIN&example=1>):
https://elbsound.studio/elbsound-music-font-package-for-finale.php

Another handwritten font that is regurlarly used is "RealScore" from
NorFonts:
http://jazzfile.free.fr/RealScore%20Fonts%20Finale.htm

Jan