Two ways. Text Tool, then click Standard Frame in the Text menu and add a line
thickness (4.5 EVPUs is what I use often.)

Or Expression Tool, create the expression and then mess with Enclosure Shape
until you get what you want.

The only advantages to the Text Tool method are it can be page attached, and it
has better text formatting possibilities. The advantages to the Expression Tool
method are it can be easily inserted more than once if you ever need it
multiple times, it automatically attaches to the staff (though depending on
what you need it for, that can be a disadvantage), and if you need several
different ones you can duplicate it and simply edit the text instead of
recreating the enclosure every time.

Christopher