I use Keyboard Maestro to set up macros and shortcuts. They take time to
assemble (not too daunting) but save menu diving time. You do know there are
filters in the Selection Tool that allow choices of what it will do - ? All my
shortcuts do is eliminate mousing around to get to them.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net
(360) 201-3434