[Robert Patterson:]

>>I don't agree it is "very complicated". You can achieve the result
>> you want
>>(mid-measure keys/timesigs) using a few extra steps. The result is
>> robust
>>and works exactly as you would wish it to, including playback.
>>
>>Finale does permit e.g. 3/8 in RH and 9/16 in LH, where the barlines
>> line
>>up. (I don't understand what you mean by 9/19 meter.)
>
>     Did I type "9/19"?  It was a typo; I meant 9/16.

      Oh - I forgot to add just now: it was both those in the left hand,
not one in the right and the other the left.  I think that was when I
mentioned Scriabin's 10 Piano Sonata, which does that near the end.  It
may sound confusing to read about, but the score is perfectly clear and
readable, and entirely logical.

Michael Edwards.