Hallo.

      In an organ piece I am entering, the following chord appears near
the end, all notes named in ascending order and all spaced in 3rds:

   Ped.: Ab below middle C;
   l.h.: C Eb Gb Bb;
   r.h.: D F Ab C.

      A couple of beats later, all notes are released except the F in
the right hand, which is sustained into a new chord (a similar chord
based on Db in which the F becomes the top note).  But at the point you
release the first chord, in playback an extraneous note creeps in - a B
(Cb) in the left hand which really jars.
      I have double checked, and that note is not notated anywhere in
the chord (in either enharmonic spelling), and there are no missing or
misplaced accidentals: I cannot see anything wrong at all about the
notation in the score - yet that odd note chips in at the very end of
the total chord.
      What is going on here?  Is there a way of fixing it?
      Thank you.

Michael Edwards.